Vivify Portal Maintenance 04/21/2020 Follow
Vivify Portal Maintenance 04/21/2020.
Vivify Health will be performing a portal maintenance patch on Tuesday, April 21st from 8-11 PM CST.
This will update our software to version 2020.02.7 and is a part of the reoccurring monthly patch process to apply new software updates, increase resources to improve portal performance, and address escalated issues.
Please follow this link to the Whats New Doc to see our New Features, including:
- Device Replacement Records Sync to Care Team Portal: Kit device replacement records are now visible on the Ship/Pickup page in the Care Team Portal, so the team can follow the progress of the patient receiving their device. The replacement device order information syncs automatically from the Logistics Portal to the Care Team Portal, so records are always current in both locations.
- Messaging for Kit Device Replacement Records: Kit device replacement records include messaging functionality for communication between the portals. The Logistics Portal Operations team and the Care Team Portal team can send messages related to records and status of replacement.
- Unread Message Indicator: If there is an unread message, the blue truck icon appears to the right of the patient’s name for kit device replacement records, so the Care Team can quickly identify which records need to be addressed.
- Filter By Kit Device Replacement: The Ship/Pickup page can now be filtered by Kit Device Replacement records.
- CPT Billing Codes: The Care Team Portal was updated to support tracking CPT codes for billing RPM and CCM. These codes are available in the Dashboard for tracking and are also available in the Patient Time Log report, so Care Team members can generate a report for billing purposes.
A new process is available for applying a CPT billing code to a patient. The codes must first be setup in Site > Payers configurations and Configurations > Lists
Thank you for your patience during this scheduled maintenance. We want you to have the best possible user experience which requires occasional maintenance activities. Our priority is always the health of your organization.