How to Set a Pathway Response to Generate a Notification Follow
When a patient responds to a pathway question, the response can generate an alert or a notification.
- Yellow generates a medium level alert.
- Red generates a high level alert.
- Blue generates a notification.
- Gray generates no alert or notification.
Content Administrators set the alert and notification levels of responses when they create a pathway, but the Care Team can make a change to the level on the patient's pathway, if needed.
To change a pathway response to generate a notification:
- On the Patients page, click in the left section of the patient header.
The Patient Profile page opens.
- On the Patient Profile page, click the Pathways tab.
- In the Active Patient Pathways list, click (to highlight) the Pathway you want to change.
The pathway questions appear on the right side of the page.
- Click Edit Pathway.
The questions appear on the left side of the page and are now editable.
- To the right of the question, click the icon to toggle to the notification option .
- Click Done.
If the patient chooses the response, a notification will be generated. The notifications that are generated can be viewed on the Monitoring page.