Why Won't the Tablet Power On? Follow
To turn on the tablet
- Unpack the health kit.
- Place the tablet on the tablet stand.
- Plug the power adapter into a nearby outlet and insert the power cord into the tablet.
- Locate the power button, next to the green dot on the tablet screen.
- When the charging screen displays on the tablet, press and hold down the power button firmly until the screen lights up and "Samsung Galaxy" appears. (Approximately 10 seconds).
If the tablet doesn't turn on
- Ensure the tablet is charged at least 5%. With the tablet plugged in, a battery symbol with the percent charged will display on the screen.
- Unplug the power cord from the tablet and plug it back in.
- Press and hold the power button until the screen lights up and Samsung Galaxy" appears. (Approximately 10 seconds).