How do I message the Vivify Logistics team from within the Care Team Portal? Follow
When shipping kits or managing kit pickups, you can communicate with the Logistics department through messaging. When you send a message, the Logistics team is alerted in the Logistics portal where they can respond to any questions or concerns.
If you do not see the message button in the portal, contact Vivify Support for assistance at 855-384-8439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To send a message regarding kits:
- In the navigation panel, click Logistics and then click Ship/Pickup. The Ship/Pickup page appears.
- On the Ship/Pickup page, do either of the following:
- In the row of the patient, click the menu icon and then click Delivery History.
- Click the row of the patient.
The Delivery History and the Message History appears.
- In the Messages area, click Send Message.