Why does the kit display 'Network Connection Available Error' during install? Follow
- Check the upper right-hand corner of the tablet for an icon showing connectivity bars; same as the icon on a cell phone. If there are no bars, try moving around the residence to gain connectivity: near a window, patio door, or step outside. Restart the tablet near a window or outside to gain connectivity.
- Ensure that the kit has been assigned to the correct patient.
- If the tablet was powered on when it was assigned to the patient, power the tablet Off and back On.
- Call (do not email) Vivify Customer Support. We are able to resolve many connectivity issues right away.
- If there is no cellular connectivity at the Patient residence, you may leave the kit with the patient, so they can continue using the biometric devices. The RPM team can update the service level of the Patient to CMP and call the Patient to record readings in the Care Team Portal.