Virtual Visits: How to Add a Participant to a Call Follow
Care Team members can invite another person to a virtual visit call. This allows a provider, family member, or another Care Team member to participate in the patient's care. During the call, the Care Team member can send an invite to a third participant. When the person accepts the invite (via email), they will be placed in the call with the other attendees.
To add an additional person to a virtual visit:
- Navigate to a patient profile with the +GO service level assigned. Click the camera icon.
The Respond to a Call Request window appears.
Click Video Call Now to conduct a video call with a patient.
The call request is sent to the patient. The patient's phone rings.
- Click Open Zoom Meetings button.
After the patient accepts the call, a new window appears.
- Click Invite on the bottom of the Zoom Meeting window.
The Invite people to join meeting window appears.
- Choose an email service to send the invitation.
The email window opens with the data to connect to the call.
- Send the invite to a person you want to include in the meeting.
The invited person receives an invite and is able to participate in the meeting.