How To Manage Patient Forms Follow
On the Forms tab, you can view historical versions of forms and add new forms based on the patient's answers. A complete form requires a response for each statement/question. You can modify a patient’s saved form up to 72 hours after its creation. After 72 hours, the form is locked from any further changes. Currently, the following forms are available:
- Risk Stratification – Risk is determined by selection of the Risk level for the patient on the Demographics page or responses from the patient on the Risk Stratification form. The Risk Stratification form includes categories of statements/questions.
Perception of Health
Education Level and Income
Acute Care Assessment
- Health Assessment – Provides the Care Team with questions to ask a patient to help assess the patient's current health. The Health Assessment form includes categories of statements/questions.
Values, Spirituality, and Beliefs
Understanding of Care
- Barriers to Care – Provides the Care Team with questions to ask a patient to help determine any obstacles deterring the patient from effective self care.
In this article
- On the Patients page, click in the right section of a Patient header.
The Patient Chart page appears with the Notes tab selected by default.
- Click the Forms tab.
The Forms page appears.
- In the Search Forms box, type the name of the form you want to add or use the program list to sort available forms by program.
- Click .
A new form appears with no answers highlighted.
- Click the appropriate answer based on the patient's responses.
- Click Save Changes.
A new date appears at the top of the form. You can click the dates to switch between the historical records.
Note: If you skip a question, an incomplete indicator will appear.
- Click View History.
The form appears with the patient's previous answers highlighted.
- Do either of the following:
- Click Cancel to close the form.
- Click + Add Form to open a new form of the same type.
- Open the Forms page.
- Click to open an existing form.
The form appears with all data that has been populated.
- Right-click anywhere on the form, and then click Print.
The printer options page appears.
- If you want the page numbers, header, and footer to appear, go to the printer settings and enable the header and footer.
- Google Chrome Browser – Click More settings, and then in Options, select the Headers and footers check box.
- Microsoft Edge Browser – In the Headers and Footers list, click On.
You can search for a form by name or by program.