How To Filter and Sort Patients Follow
On the Patients list page, you can filter and sort patients in several different ways.
- The top row has three lists for filtering by Patients, Status, and Alerts.
- The middle rows have nine additional lists, which allow you to filter by specific attributes, such as Population Groups and Service Levels.
- The bottom row allows you to sort by Patient Name and the Clinical Time Viewed or All Time Viewed.
- To filter or sort the Patient list, do any of the following:
If you want to Filter By
In the Filter By Patients list, click any of the following options:
- My Patients – All of the patients for which you are the assigned Care Team member.
- All Patients – Every patient available in the portal for the hospital(s) for which you are assigned.
- A combination of Care Team members – You can select multiple options in the list to apply an AND condition.
In the Filter ByStatus list, click any of the following options:
- Screening – The patient is in the system, but not yet participating in the program.
- Screening Fail – The patient's screening failed for a configurable reason, such as network issues, not meeting the program requirements, or rejecting the program.
- Pre-active – The patient is in the system, but not yet participating in a program.
- Active – The patient is assigned a Pathway and is participating in the program.
- Inactive – The patient is inactive for a configurable reason, such as, being readmitted to the hospital, out of town, or technical difficulties.
- Non Final Status – The patient has the status of Screening, Pre-Active, Active, or Inactive.
- Completed – The patient has been marked as Completed in the Status list for a configurable reason, such as, completing the program successfully, no longer wishing to participate, being placed on hospice care, or having their program time expire.
- Deleted – The patient has been deleted due to an issue, such as, being a duplicate or created in error.
In the Filter By Alerts list, click any of the following options:
- Alerts Only – The Alerts Only filter option only shows patients with alerts for today and/or previous alerts that have not been addressed.
- Unread Patient Messages – The Unread Patient Messages filter shows all patients that have unread messages, which are defined as a message that the Care Team has not responded to or marked as read.
- No Alerts– The No Alerts filter shows patients that have had Pathways completed today. Patients that have not generated alerts appear with this filter.
When you click this option, a Set Reviewed option appears in the menu. Clicking Set Reviewed marks the patient as reviewed and automatically writes a note to the Patient chart.
- Today – The Today filter shows all patients that have a Pathway due that current day, whether it be in the future or the past. It will also show patients that were marked as reviewed, regardless of whether or not they have a Pathway due that day.
- Non-Responders – The Non-Responders filter only shows the patients that have not completed their Pathway after a configurable number of days of not responding.
In the All Population Groups, All Populations, All Program Durations, All Risk Levels, All Provider Groups, All Hospitals, All Payers, and All Service Levels lists, click any option to apply the filter for that condition.
For hospitals, you can select a combination of hospitals to apply an AND condition.
In the Logistics Statuses list, click any of the following options:
- Order Pending – After devices are assigned but before the patient has opted in.
- Ordered – The order has been placed.
- In Progress – After the order has been sent to the manufacturer, but before the shipping information is retrieved.
- Shipped – The first device has been shipped.
- Delivered to Patient – The last device has been delivered.
- Completed – After the order is in delivered status for a configurable amount of time, it is moved to completed status (24 hours by default).
- Canceled – An error occurred but delivery of the device is still desired. Canceling a device should be followed by reordering the device.
- Abandoned – An error occurred and delivery of the device is no longer desired.
- Kit In Use – The kit is with the patient.
In the Sort By area, click any of the following options:
- Alert Priority – The patients will be sorted in the list from the amount of high alert levels (red) to the amount of normal alert levels (gray).
- Patient Name – Sorts the Patient list alphabetically (A-Z).
- Days Non Responding – Sorts the list by the patient that has not completed their pathway(s) from the most amount of days to the least.
- Days in Status Ascending – Sorts the list in order from least amount of days in a status to the greatest.
- Days in Status Descending – Sorts the list in order from greatest amount of days to the least.
- Time Accumulated Ascending – Sorts the list by the least amount of time accumulated to the greatest.
- Time Accumulated Descending – Sorts the list by the greatest amount of time accumulated to the least.
If you want to
Set your selected filter options once Click Apply. Set the filter options to appear the same at future viewings Click Apply & Save.