Patient Status Report Follow
The Patient Status report enables a Reports Administrator to view the number of Patients with a selected status over a given period of time. You must have the Reports Administrator role to run and view this report. For more information about patient statuses, see Understanding Patient Status.
To create a patient status report:
- On the Reports page, click Patient Status.
The Patient Status page appears.
- In the Date Range list, click a date range for the report to run within, such as Last Calendar Week or Last Calendar Month. For a Custom date range, type any Start Date and End Date, and the report will compile data from within the range.
- In the Status list, click one of the following:
- Screening – The patient is in the system, but not yet participating in the program.
- Screen Fail – The patient failed the screening for a configurable reason, such as network issues, not meeting the program requirements, or rejecting the program.
- Pre-active – The patient is in the system, but not yet participating in a program.
- Active – The patient is assigned a Pathway and is submitting biometrics and data related to their Pathway.
- Inactive – The patient is no longer participating in the program for a configurable reason, such as, being readmitted to the hospital, out of town, or technical difficulties.
- Completed – The patient has been marked as Completed in the Status list for a configurable reason, such as, completing the program successfully, no longer wishing to participate, or being placed on hospice care.
- Invited – The patient has been invited to participate in program, but has not yet opted in.
- Deleted – The patient has been deleted due to being a test patient or created in error.
- The Status Reason list is populated with options that are specified Configurations>Lists>Patient Status. The option that you click in the Status list will effect what options appear for the Status Reason list. Content Administrators can change the options available for patient statuses.
- Click Run.
Note: If you want to view the last report that was run, you can click View Last.
The report builds based on your criteria and the results appear in a new tab.
The columns in the report include most of the same titles found on the Patient Demographics page. The report is too large to display graphically.
- To open the report in a PDF document or Excel spreadsheet, click Export.