How To Manage a Patient's Past Medical History (PMHx) Follow
In this article
- On the Patients page, click in the right section of a Patient header.
The Patient Chart page appears with the Notes tab selected by default.
- Click the PMHx tab.
To add or edit comorbidities for a patient:
- In the Comorbidities panel, click +Add/Edit.
The Patient Comorbidities window appears.
- Do any of the following:
If you want to Then Delete an existing comorbidity
Click X and then click OK.
Add one or more additional existing comorbidities Click , select one or more from the list, and then click OK. Add one or more comorbidities that are not in the pre-existing list
In the Add custom comorbidities box, type the name(s), and then click OK.
The changes appear in the Comorbidities panel.
To add or edit patient admittance or discharge details:
- In the Patient Admit/Discharge Detail panel, click +Add/Edit.
The Patient Admit/Discharge Detail window appears.
- Add or edit the AdmitDate, Discharge Date,or Comments.
- Click OK.
The changes appear in the Patient Admit / Discharge Details panel.
To add or edit clinical history:
- In the Clinical History panel, click +Add/Edit to display the Clinical History box, and then type data in the box.
- Click Save Clinical History.
The information appears in the Clinical History panel.