If you have a patient that has intermittent/spotty cellular coverage and would prefer to use their personal Wifi, this connection can occur on the patient's tablet as long as it is configured within the Customers Portal. This article describes the steps necessary to do so.
- Vivify Support is unable to directly troubleshoot issues related to a patient's personal wifi credentials or connectivity. Should a patient need assistance with their wifi login credentials or connectivity, they will need to reach out to their Internet Service Provider.
- Press and hold a finger over the time shown at the top right of the patient's tablet.
An information box will populate with a "Wifi" button at the bottom.
- If you do not see this option on your patient's tablet, please reach out to Vivify Support.
2. Tap Wifi.
3. A loading screen will appear with "Please choose a network" at the top of the screen. The tablet will take a moment to look for wifi networks in range of the tablet. After loading the wifi networks nearby, a list will appear.
4. Tap the Connect button to the right of the desired network.
5. In the pop-up box that appears, enter the patients person Wi-Fi network's password and then tap "OK".