If you have a patient that has intermittent/spotty cellular coverage and would prefer to use their personal Wifi, this can be configured on the patient's tablet. This article describes the steps necessary to do so.
- Vivify Support is unable to directly troubleshoot issues related to a patient's personal wifi credentials or connectivity. Should a patient need assistance with their wifi login credentials or connectivity, they will need to reach out to their Internet Service Provider.
- Press and hold a finger over the time shown at the top right of the patient's tablet.
An information box will populate with a "Wifi" button at the bottom.
- If you do not see this option on your patient's tablet, please reach out to Vivify Support.
2. Tap Wifi.
3. A loading screen will appear with "Please choose a network" at the top of the screen. The tablet will take a moment to look for wifi networks in range of the tablet. After loading the wifi networks nearby, a list will appear.
4. Tap the Connect button to the right of the desired network.
5. In the pop-up box that appears, enter the wifi network's password and then tap "OK".