Occasionally a patient's peripheral devices may not consistently sync biometric readings over to the patient's tablet. In these situations, the devices themselves are displaying readings, however they are not appearing on the tablet. There is now an easily accessible setting that will allow you to reset bluetooth on the patient's tablet, which often resolves these issues.
- Hold a finger down over the time at the top right of the tablet until an information box appears.
- Tap the "Reset" button, which will also have a bluetooth logo next to it.
- Re-test the device(s) that were not syncing.
- Reach out to Vivify Customer Support if the issue is persisting.
- Press and hold a finger over the time shown at the top right of the screen.
- An information box will appear below the time with a "Reset" button at the bottom. Tap this, and the box will disappear.
- Allow a few seconds for the bluetooth reset to complete and re-test the devices that were not syncing.
- Contact Vivify Customer Support if the issue persists.