This article describes how to initiate and accept the password reset from the patient.
- Click "Login"
- Click "Help" on the password entry screen
- Click the Reset" option
- From the patient portal, click alerts
- Accept the alert
- From the tablet, the "Enter New Password" screen will appear.
- Patient will enter new password.
Detailed Steps to Follow
- On the primary screen, press "Login"
- On the following screen, press the "Help" button
- Press the "Reset" button.
- This will bring the patient back to the home screen with the title "Your password reset request has been sent".
- From the patient portal, the alert will populate.
- Accept the alert for the password reset
- A new window will pop-up on the tablet asking for a new password to be entered.
-NOTE: The patient can reset the password to the last password they thought they had it set to. Meaning, you can use the same password twice between resets.
-NOTE: Password cannot be set to Ascending/Descending or Repetitive numbers. Examples: 1111, 1234, 9876.
Tags: password reset, password, reset