Why is my blood pressure (or another device) reading not transmitting automatically to the tablet?
- Please allow 30-60 seconds for the reading to transmit to the tablet. If it does not transmit, reject the reading on the tablet and try again.
- If the reading still does not transmit to the tablet, write down the reading and manually enter it on the tablet. What is most important is to complete your daily Pathway. Keep going.
- The tablet talks to the devices using Bluetooth. The connection works the same way your cell phone or wireless headset work.
- If the readings do not transmit for more than a day, try restarting Bluetooth as shown in the table below.
- Try restarting the tablet.
- If all else fails, contact Vivify Support.