I get an error message on the tablet that says: "no network connection available".
- Check the upper right-hand corner of the tablet for an icon showing connectivity bars. The tablet works just like your cell phone.
- If you do not see any connectivity bars, try a different location in your home like near a window or outside.
- Restart the tablet.
- If all else fails, call Vivify Support.
For Care Team Members
- Ensure that the kit has been assigned to the correct patient.
- If there is no cellular connectivity at the Patient residence, you may leave the kit with the Patient so they can continue using the biometric devices. The RPM team can update the service level of the Patient to CMP and call the Patient to record vitals manually.
- If your company has not signed up for other types of Vivify services which use alternative connections to cellular, like IVR or BYOD, call Vivify Support.